For those struggling to conceive a child, the good news is there are numerous treatment options available to help them overcome infertility. Some of these options are time-tested (relatively speaking) while others are fairly new, and modern medicine is hard at work developing more.
Please follow the appropriate links to find out more about each treatment option.
- Fertility Drugs
- IVF – in vitro Fertilization
- ICSI – Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection
- AZH – Assisted Zona Hatching
- AEC – Autologous Endometrial Coculture
- Donor Insemination – Intrauterine Insemination (IUI)
ConceivingConcepts.com does not make treatment recommendations nor dispense medical advice; only a physician or heath care provider is qualified to determine the proper treatment for any patient. The following treatment options are presented for general education purposes only.